Awaken Your Best Self for Success
Do you realize, you already have all the resources you need! What you know and what you’ve experienced in your life all bring you more resources than you probably now realize. Most people know what they’ve been through and they have some scars from that journey. Many don’t have a proven success strategy of just how to turn those stories into powerful advantages for success. In this interactive session, with Klaus and Jack, you’ll learn how to discover those pieces within you that make you uniquely you. You’ll discover how to recognize and change your own limiting beliefs and those limiting beliefs have possibly stifled you. You’ll learn how to recognize your own beliefs and patterns and then how to finally rid yourself of any limiting beliefs… all to Awaken Your Best Self!
- How you communicate with yourself and how to make it work for you to change your performance for the best possible you.
- How to reframe the things that get in your way so you can move forward one step at a time.
- A step by step process for identifying your own limiting beliefs and then how to eliminate them once and for all.
- How to create your very own circle of excellence so you can summon your best self at anytime.
- How to change your own personal history to remove those nagging barriers that frustrate the crap out of you from time to time.
- Plus much more!
December 19th at 7:00PM (EST)
Klaus and Jack. Klaus is one of Jack’s favorite mentors while learning Neuro Linguistic Programming in Skokie Illinois a few years ago. Klaus has a thriving coaching and therapy practice in the Lincoln Park neighborhood of Chicago. You’ll enjoy learning from Klaus just as Jack has since they first met.
As an experienced human development practitioner with more than 25 years of clinical experience working with children, individuals, couples, families, and business executives to facilitate their personal growth by utilizing an extensive background in effective solution-oriented therapies. He has studied with the founders of major therapeutic modalities and facilitates workshops and seminars on these techniques for psychologists, social workers, educators, and other individuals. Klaus’ business clients consult him in the areas of business development, team building, human resources, professional coaching and consulting
Klaus offers therapy and coaching services to individuals, couples and families, as well as consultation to therapists and healing professionals. You can check out Klaus’ website here
Jack is an Executive Director on the John Maxwell Team and offers coaching, training and speaking services to grow you, your team and your business.